For A Fast, Efficient & friendly Service – Contact us Today!
Fast, Efficient & friendly Service…
Why should you consider Our Flexography Printing as your one stop branding solution?
With Flexography printing It is possible to print solid colors and patterns on a wide range of substrates, including porous and nonporous materials, flat and rough surfaces and absorbent and nonabsorbent materials. Furthermore, if a C.I. configuration is used for the print setup, it allows for superior color-to-color registration.
- It is possible to print with a variety of inks using flexography. They are also chosen according to the type of application and the processes that follow the printing (heat sealing, lamination, etc.).
- Flexographic printing requires low ink consumption.
- Flexographic printing is known for being a fast process. Once the initial setup is complete, the combination of quick-drying inks and automation results in very high performance.
- Despite the high speed of flexographic printing, the quality of the images coming from these presses has grown to match the quality of rotogravure printing.
- Flexography printing has lower operating costs than other printing processes.
- These factors, combined with fast production and high-quality, quick-to-market products make flexo printing a cost-effective solution.
PRINTED PALLET WRAP
PRINTED BOPP BAGS